Meros is the complete GUI for Docker
— and more.
— and more.
You command and control, without relying on command line tools.
Get all the information about your docker hosts, containers and images right in our web console. Monitor events, CPU, memory, network, and block I/O realtime statistics.
- Visualize all containers running in your cluster.
- Start, Stop, Pause, and resume containers with ease.
- Jump in for a live TTY terminal session of your running containers.
Ensure the security of your containers
Relieve Docker security headaches.
Security is a major issue with Docker containers. Meros' helps secure your container infrastructure with a range of tools.
- Analyze changes in containers
- Report on new files opened or created.
- Get a history of an image filesystem.
- Detect and alert unknown running processes
- Detect spikes in network traffic
- Get activity push notifications
Additionally, Meros integrates two factor authentication, SAML integration, and secure JWT tokens for the API.
Aggregate logs and analyze them
Find out what's really happening with Meros' container log aggregation
Docker event logs can be a pain to manage. Meros takes care of the heaving lifting with our high-speed log stream aggregator. All logs are automatically saved to our secure cloud servers, with flexible retention policies depending on your plan.
- Collect logs from all running containers
- View all logs from a central location
- Fast and easy full-text search on log events
Get a birds-eye view of your entire container infrastructure
Monitor hosts, images, containers and events.
Meros' tiny-overhead real-time performance monitoring -- taking less than 15 mbs on each host -- provides proactive monitoring and alerts on key metrics.
- CPU, memory, network, block I/O, realtime stats
- Health & analytics dashboards
- Event monitoring
Access containers through a built-in terminal
Execute commands and view activity within containers
Access containers directly through our terminal emulator, directly executing commands or simply viewing activity within a container.
- Execute commands in our terminal interface
- View container activity
- Add custom commands for your particular needs